Friday, June 10, 2011

So far, so good

So, Colton and I decided that we were going to start a blog, together, to keep our families updated on our "Shenanigans!" Most of my family lives close, but his mom and other family members lives states away. We figured it would be a good idea to keep them in tune with our lives :)

We are so happy that we purchased our new home, we can't wait for everyon to see it! I love it! It's so perfect for us, and our future growing family. It's just a few miles from my hometown and family, and even has Colton's big shop he wanted. He wouldn't even glance at a house that didn't have a garage! Crazy man. Anyways, here's some pictures, mostly before we moved in. It looks a little different now since we've decorated and painted though!

Living Room Before:

Living Room After:


Dining room

Dining Room again, from kitchen view


Downstairs bathroom

The house! I love it!

Our hottub room

Upstairs Bathroom
 Our Outside "bar"

Pergula and Colton's shop

I need to update  the pictures I have, the newest one is the After picture of the living room. We have done a LOT of yard work, and our hot pink roses have bloomed. They are so gorgeous! Anyways, thats all we have for now.


Wedding is in T minus 8 days. Thats EIGHT days.
Time. To. Panic!


No comments:

Post a Comment