Saturday, June 11, 2011

One. More. Week...

Well, to start off our day, we decided to get up early, on our days off, to go catch some of the city wide garage sales! We found such good bargains! My friend Heather has a little boy, who is about to be the big ONE! We got him TONS of clothes! Most of them were .10 each. Some even still had tags on them. we got probably 30 shirts and tops for less than 3 bucks. I definetely know what I'll be doing when we have kids! We also scored a patio table for under our purgola, for $20. Its a big 8 seater glass and cast iron table. They're around $100 at stores, and it looks new, not to mention how excited about it I am! Hehe!

We have so much house work to do before all of the family gets here for the wedding, we want it to look nice and presentable even more than it does :) So we better get to work now. That means Colton  has to get off the couch and quit playing Need For Speed, and I have to get off this dang computer!

Also, Did I mention I'll be a married woman in one week from today?

This will be my last weekend as a "single" lady, forever. Better enjoy it :)


Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment